Braised Broccoli With Diced Pork & Black Mushrooms 冬菇肉粒熷西兰花
Recipe Source : Lisa Magazine
I like the recipes from Lisa magazine. The dishes that I have tried so far were great! Their recipes are usually simple and yet very tasty.
200g broccoli, wash and cut into florets
6 pieces dried black mushrooms, soaked until soft and cut into cubes
100g pork, cut into cubes
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 Chinese rice bowl of chicken stock
2 tbsp cooking oil
Marinade For Pork
1 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
a dash of pepper
2 tsp cornstarch
Mix the pork cubes with the pork marinade and set aside for 15 minutes.
Marinade For Mushrooms
1 tbsp shao hsing wine
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp cooking oil
Mix the the mushroom pieces with the mushroom marinade and set aside for 15 minutes.
1. Bring 1 litre of water to the boil. Once it boils add in the broccoli pieces and blanch for 1 minute. Remove the broccoli and drain dry. Set aside.
2. Heat wok. Add 2 tbsp cooking oil. Add in the minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
3. Add in the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add in the pork cubes and blanched broccoli. Mix all ingredients evenly.
5. Pour in the chicken stock and cook until almost dry.
6. Dish up and serve.