Sunday 26 May 2013

GL's Cooking : Stir-Fried Bok Choy With Glass Noodle 小白菜炒冬粉

GL's Cooking : Stir-Fried Bok Choy With Glass Noodle 小白菜炒冬粉





My daughter, GL works far away from home. Whenever she misses home-cooked food, she would try her hands at cooking. Sometimes she shares her culinary attempts with me. I am happy that she has inherited our love for good food and cooking. 

I would like to share her innovation to make do with substituted ingredients to re-create some of the home-cooked dishes which she misses so much. Today she cooked Stir-Fried Bok Choy With Glass Noodle


 
  GL's cooking : Looks great !

She substituted dried shrimps with 12 pieces of dried scallops. The dish looks great and I'd bet that it tasted wonderful, especially with the 12 pieces of dried scallops.  If  I  may comment, I think it would be better if she added another 1/2 a bowl of water to it because it looks too dry.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...